Sunday, August 20, 2017

Need Some Shopping Therapy?

I've got just the right meds for everyone!

First up is Altenew. Click here to pick up a few amazing dies. Altenew has layering dies out of this world. Can't wait to try mine.


How about some Spellbinders? Check out their "Sales" category here. Unbelievable reductions!


That's it for now. If I run across any other sales, I will add them to this post. Thanks for stopping by.
Aletha Jane
AJ's Design Artz

P.S. Links above are affiliated links. If you purchase from these links, I will get a small commission. Thanks so much for supporting my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!