Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Sales and Sales and Sales, Oh My!

First up is Scrapbook.com with their many sales and discounts you will not know where to start. I am going to try and help. Click here, Scrapbook.com, and you will be taken to their page with all the sales and discounts. They are also offering a freebie with your order.


Here are just a few that’s happening now. Some will expire soon. Don’t forget you can click above or here for the link to Scrapbook.com.







Next up is Spellbinders. Click here, Spellbinders, to be taken to their site. Have fun!









Blitsy should be your next stop. These deals you may not want to miss. After you click here go to Blisy’s clearance section.






That’s going to be it from me today! Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!