Thursday, September 22, 2016

Happy Fall with the Colors of Autumn

My fourth one for September!!! I’ve got one more to post for this month. After that one, I need to start coloring and creating for future projects

My A2 card was fun to add all the color. I love the colors of autumn. I wish it would last a little longer, perfect temperatures and perfect colors.


My image and sentiment were a “no-brainer” for me to use Copics. I really like to color pumpkins because the colors get me in the fall mood. First step was to die cut the main panel with a rectangle die. I stamped the pumpkins and the sentiment with Copic friendly ink, and the coloring began. After the Copic coloring was complete I used distress inks and added splatters from a brown glitter marker. After everything was dry I mounted the panel, after adding some fun foam to the back for dimension, to an A2 base. Another clean and simple card is complete.


Copic markers used:
Sunflower: Y13, 15, 18, 23, 28, +YR16;
Pumpkins: YR00, 02, 12, 15, 16, 18, +
E08, 09, 59;
Stems: YG93, 97, + E13, 31;
Leaves: E08, 13, 19, 31, 37, 57, +
YR20, 24 +YG95, 97;
Grounding: W1, 2, 4.

Other supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Designs Always Autumn set and
sentiment from the Painted Autumn kit;
Distress Inks: Vintage Photo, Orange Marmalade, Gathered Twigs;
Glitter Brush: Wink of Stella Brown;
Cardstock and Envelope: Gina K Design’s Dark Sage base weight
cardstock and Dark Sage A2 envelope;


Happy Fall will be entered in the following challenges:
Stamp TV - Favorite techniques (login is required)
4 Crafty Chicks - Fall Colors
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Autumn, Thanksgiving, Halloween
a punch or die (login is required)
Inspiration Destination – Anything goes

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate contacting me. Until next time…
Aletha Jane

3 comments:

  1. Pretty pumpkins, and love the multi colored leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous Autumnal card. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!